My zombie shamrock that just keeps coming back. It’s very happy in the window I moved it to.
here is a recording of the aforementioned muscle suit routine. yes, he is skating to “sex bomb.”
there are a few recordings out there and a couple of them are better quality than this, but in my opinion nothing will top the original recording. the reaction from the crowd is especially satisfying and, really, there’s just no replicating that initial surprise.
Wow. I. Wow.
•finish the book I am soooo close to the end of that it’s literally wearing at my soul
•catch up on Teen Wolf, Supernatural, and Arrow so I can quit avoiding the internet and it’s spoilery spoilerness
•cry about grad school
•drink a large bourbon
I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.
That’s it. Grad school has beaten my spirit. My spirit weeps in the corner, dirty and bedraggled, flinching at every noise.
The snow makes the light coming in my window diffuse and glowy.
blissandzen replied to your photo “Hello from the flat, vast nothingness of eastern Arkansas.”
Dear heavens, why?
Went to Little Rock, AR for a work meeting. There and back again, all in one day…
I got home late last night to find Zeb in bed with a banana. It’s little banana head was on my pillow and everything. Should I be worried?
Hello from the flat, vast nothingness of eastern Arkansas.
Back to The Hop Stop. Because DELICIOUS. On rap: Fox Barrel Blackberry Pear. #hopstop #eastnashville #beer (at The Hop Stop)
It is a terrible world
Having a suicidal talking teddy bear is not the strangest thing on his resume.
Ben Edlund is actually one of my heroes
Reasons why I need superwho
I kind of want to eat Ben Edlund’s brain.
i hit 20k hella
- seasons 1-8 of supernatural
- SHERlocked hoodie
- cumberbitch shirt
- doctor who charm bracelet (adipose, sontaran, cyberman, tardis, dalek, matt smith, fez, original logo)
- supernatural charm necklace (salt, pentagram, silver bullet)
- exploding tardis poster
- sherlock graphic poster
- tardis slippers
- 5 kg jar of nutella
- must be following me and this lovely blogger (yes i will check sry im building an army)
- reblogs and likes count, duh
- reblog as many times as u want idc go ahead and annoy ur followers w/e
- the hoodie/shirt/slippers will be ordered in w/e size u want
- i will ship internationally, and no u dont have to pay shipping bc thats dumb
- there will be one winner for everything
- i’ll be using a random generator to choose said winner
- if u win and don’t want some of the thing u can a) substitute something of equal value, or b) let the thing be given to another entrant (who will be chosen by random generator) (i won’t judge you if u choose to keep the thing) (i would) (then again i’m not a v nice person) (maybe don’t follow my example) (follow ur dreams) (don’t do drugs)
- if u have a question obviously please ask it
- unless said queston was answered somewhere in these rules
- in which case i will publicly shame you
- seriously you don’t understand how annoying that is
- how hard can it possibly be to read 13 lines of text
- ok 14 now
- ok i’m gonna stop sorry i’m kinda tired good luck with this ok
- if this post gets 5k notes, i’ll buy the winner a CD/book of their choice (up to 25$ w/o shipping)
- if it gets 10k, i’ll get them a shirt of their choice (up to 30$ w/o shipping)
- if it get 25k i’ll make them a painting on a 2x2 canvas of whatever they want (within reason i mean i can’t paint anything) (but i can paint gay porn) (just a thought) (take it as you will)
- if it gets 50k i’ll get them the first season of their favourite show on DVD
- if it gets 100k i’ll get them 2 tickets to the concert of their choice***
yes, the list is accumulative.
and again, all shipping costs covered.
***if there aren’t any concerts that the winner currently desires tickets to, this offer will remain open to them until a concert they want to go to comes somewhere near them, OR they can choose to let a second winner have them (chosen by random generator)
ends april 9th
because that’s my birthday and i’m hella conceited
I JUST WANT THE NUTELLA
I’m reblogging this everytime it comes up on my dash. REally sorry, but this is the BEST giveaway I’ve ever seen.
reblogging for anonnn
That Nutella is AMAZING.